Abortion Causes Breast Cancer

For years, I’ve known about this link but never found the stats. That is, until today when I asked Kara Russo on FaceBook. Here are the link and the most salient excerpt from Dr. Geral M. Nadal’s blog:

National Cancer Institute Must Tell Women Abortion, Breast Cancer Linked

November 5, 2010 by Gerard M. Nadal

Melbye’s studies indicate a 3% rise in risk of breast cancer for every week a woman waits to have an abortion, until at 18 weeks gestation her risk rises to 89%.

Further, when Melbye studied premature births, it was found that breast cancer risks are elevated in women who deliver before 32 weeks at the same levels that the retrospective studies establish for women who have induced abortions. Melbye notes the loss of protective effect in these cases of premature delivery. What Melbye refuses to admit is that the sudden end of pregnancy, through either induced abortion or premature birth, are equivalent biological events where the risk of breast cancer is concerned.

So we have progressed through another Breast Cancer Awareness Month where the pro-abortion gang at NCI has conspired to keep the whole truth about risk factors from women, including their chief epidemiologist’s (Dr. Louise Brinton) own paper last year which indicates that women who begin OC use before age 18 are at 540% increased risk of developing the most aggressive and deadly form of breast cancer, triple negative breast cancer.

http://gerardnadal.com/2010/11/05/national-cancer-institute-must-tell-women-abortion-breast-cancer-linked/

This entry was posted in Psychosociopolitical Warfare and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Abortion Causes Breast Cancer

  1. Mary says:

    Aloha Dr. Kent,

    Mahalo for posting this blog … it is so good to have as a resource when talking to women in a crisis pregnancy!

    Have a great evening!

    Mary

  2. http://www.abortionbreastcancer.com

    http://www.abortionbreastcancer.ca

    You may also be interested in reading the following book:

    Title of book “Breast Cancer: Its Link to Abortion and the Birth Control Pill”

    Author: Chris Kahlenborn, M.D. (Internal Medicine- Altoona Hospital in Altoona, Penn )

    Book is available online at Amazon
    ISBN-10: 0966977734
    ISBN-13: 978-0966977738

    Dr. Chris Kahlenborn has his own website: http://www.polycarp.org/overviewabortionbreastcancer.htm

    Some other excellent websites:

    http://www.bcpinstitute.org/factshts.htm

    http://www.bcpinstitute.org/booklet4.htm

  3. Genetic Cancer Research Fund says:

    Abortion is one controversial topic, add cancer to the picture and it becomes a very big social issue. Cancer claims lives of those who are dear to us and it sad to be given the news that a friend, mother or spouse has been diagnosed with this fatal disease.
    http://www.squidoo.com/GiftBasketForChemo
    Knowing more about cancer can truly save lives as the initial stages can still be cured. With abortion, it is indeed a very sensitive topic that and one decision cannot be applicable to everyone and if this is indeed true -that act of removing a fetus can cause cancer, we really have to think about doing things that might lead us to this kind of situation as there are many factors involved and the society might not approve of it – most especially abortion.

    • admin says:

      I will approve your comment but I do not approve you!

      Why?

      Because your organization is solely concered with the genetic contributions towards cancer. Why is this so bad? Because it detracts from finding real solutions, real prevention and better treatment. How? Because genetic contributors account for merely 6% of the variance; whereas, both life style and environmental causes account ofr 94% of the variance! Hence, your “Genetic Cancer Research Fund” is worse than a waste of money!

      YOU ARE COMPLICIT IN THE DEATHS OF MANY WOMEN!

      You bastards!!!

      May you rot in hel!!!

    • admin says:

      While your comment is on topic and approved, by no means do I endorse wasting any money on the genetic causes of breast cancer when we know that it accounts for merely 6% of the total variance! In contrast, your orgnanization “steals” from real research into the other 94% of the variance that would really saves lives!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *